If you enable Google Analytics to support Display Advertising through any other implementation, you must provide equivalent disclosures and follow all applicable policies.
You will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie unless you have robust notice of, and the user's prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to, that merger.
- The Google Analytics features you've implemented based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
- Using the Ads Settings, users can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
- You use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show your ads on sites across the Internet.
- You and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website.
- You and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to your site.
- How you use data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics.